href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Sunday 6 January 2013


Monday,31 December 2012

         Today is the unlucky day for me. It is because I not reach at the campus yet. So ,I have to skip all the class today .What a waste. I feel guilty because have to skip all the classes that actually I wanted to go. But, with all that happen yesterday and also this day, its make me feel unlucky person. The reason I said that is because I was miss the bus to go back to the campus after a week for the midterm break. The first thing that happen to me is when I want to go to larkin, the road was suddenly busy and make the way I want to reach to larkin more longer. I feel scared I will miss the bus and what I really scared is happen to me. What unlucky day. The reason why the road was busy is because there have an excident and also have the people who repaired the road. In my mind ,why all of this happen today(yesterday) and not others day .Feel so stress and also a little bit angry because cannot catch up the bus. At the same time, my friend also from Kota Tinggi, Syafiqah Azmi and Eyzanie can reach the bus station at the time because she already pass the road a little bit early than me .The same situation happen again today ,it is because there have the trailer that gone broken and make the road very busy. So, I miss the bus again. What a really waste, I have to spent all my money just for a ticket bus. Arghh, so stress .After all that happen, I go buy a new ticket and start the way home to campus. I arrived a little bit late and its almost at 6.00 p.m .When I reach the campus, all of my classmates was laugh at me because was miss the bus. Everyone make a joke that the reason I late and miss the bus because I take a long time to prepare myself before go to the bus station. Feel so shame to that situation. But, I know that was just a joke. Then, suddenly Faiz and others tell me that there have many work we have to do for our Bel subject and so on. Wow, feel so tired because I just arrived and then have the work to do .But, I have to do that work willingly and not give an excused. Feel very guilty because I have to skip the class and cannot get any knowledge this day and have to accept it. So ,I think that all for today. Thank you and see you all for the next writing. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment