href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Sunday 16 December 2012


Monday,10 December 2012

         Today is the third day for our Bel 311 class. Actually it going to be the fourth class but the others day the class was cancelled because Miss Zu have an important meeting that she have to attend .So ,in this class we have to introduced our pair that have choose by last week. I hope that I not the first person that will be called by Miss Zu because not ready yet. Suddenly ,the first pair have choosen and that not me and my partner, its Nawi and Nadia Salehin. Owh, what a relieve ,hahaha. Nawi and Nadia Salehin going to start to introduced about their pair, but that activity going to slow because I think Nawi feel nervous to speak in front of our class. Then, Miss Zu asked him, ”Can you make this activity more faster?” ”There have many more pair that going to introduced their partner” .After a few minutes later, look at that situation that not changed at all, Miss Zu asked all the class to prepare more details about our partner and not want the situation that happen before will happen again. So, everybody was go to their partner to take more details, same with Nawi and Nadia Salehin. Then, the activity move like usual and after 15 minutes ,it now my turn to go to front. Feel a little bit nervous, but just go and not want to think about my feeling at that time. My partner is going to start to introduced about me and then my turn to introduced my partner. In this game, all of our classmates have to guest about the false statement that have given when we introduced our pair. Many members in my class cannot guest the right answer about my statement. They think I not closed with my maths teacher, I not a friendly person and so on. But I just smile looked at that situation because they have to guest about my false statement .Suddenly, Rozita have answer the true statement where is the false statement that I give .She kind the brilliant person. The most funny moment at that class is when Ejat introduced his partner, syafiqah Salleh. It because Ejat keep change his voice and its make us laugh because it very funny. The activity was extend for that day because the time is running out. The last pair for that day is Zubaidah and Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment