href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Sunday 16 December 2012


Tuesday,4 December 2012

         Today is the second day our Bel class. Still feel excited but why the class must start at the evening? Very tired and I don’t have a mood to learned any subject at the evening because My friend and I always played futsal at this time. But, I have to `Redha’ with this timetable. Never mind ,we must do something important first before we do some not really important activity. The class start as usual and our lecturer Miss Zu told us about the requirement that must have in her class such as the portfolio file ,the book, dictionary and others. After that, Miss Zu have given us the pair for our next activity. The pair was choose with the numbers that have given .My partner in this activity is Nur Sarra Aimin Binti safari. We have to introduced about each other in this activity but not in this class .Went Miss Zu give this task, ejat make the frowning face and Miss Zu asked ejat `Why you make that face ,is it have the problem? but ejat just silent and smile to Miss Zu and then the others classmates was laugh with what just happen .Such a funny moment .After give the pair for all the class members, suddenly our lecturer Miss Zu was shocked because just now that she found that in this class have the twin. she asked the class what is the different between inayah and bariyah, but no one know .Look at that situation, I tried to give the different between inayah and bariyah like inayah more taller than bariyah. Second ,inayah and bariyah used the different watch and others .Suddenly Miss Zu asked me, `how do you know about the different between this twin ?Do you stalker that twin?
I feel very shy with that question ,and then suddenly Nadia said that maybe I like that twin. It make me fell more shy, the others in that class was laugh at me. What a day.. but I can accept it because it only joking from our friend. After that, Miss Zu said that maybe I know what the twin weight ,but I just smile and keep silent and then others laugh again. But the fact, I also know what the different weight between inayah and bariyah but just not want to mention it. Sorry miss, I cannot tell you all the fact that I know about that twin..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment