href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Sunday 16 December 2012


My View About Writing

First of all I want to thanked to allah for all the bless, I can still live like usual and still can write this blog .firstly ,my view about writing is its quiet interesting ,but at the same time have the difficulty to write because we must to make sure that the grammar is right and so on .Arghh! ,from the primary school until at the university, I really not expert at all for that grammar. What a shame. It also make me move slowly to write something such as the essay and so on because feel scared to make mistakes like the grammar and so on. It will make me feel blur. What I have to do? What should contain in that essay? What should I write? How I want to write? Is it the grammar correct and so on. All that thing will frolick in my mind. Arghhh! such a pressure to me. But, I have to write to make my writing skill improve. I know that I can do it because I have the principe that I hold until now like I also can do if someone can do, nothing is impossible to get in this world. From that principe ,I get a lot of strength to learn the skill in writing and so on. I cannot give up until I get what I want. However, I must keep trying and not just at the same level like now. I hope in this class, I can improve my writing skill because I want to get A in this subject. Alhamdulillah, I think that all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment