href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Sunday 16 December 2012

Monday,3 Dicember 2012

Today is my first BEL 311 class ,I feel very excited and at the same time feel tired because with the raining day ,I feel very sleepy. But, for the first class ,I have to be strong to learn something new from new lecturer .My friend and I come to the class a little bit early because the location a little bit far from our class before .That Bel class is at ‘Dewan Sri Peria’.When we arrived ,we saw no one at that places, so we rest for a while and keep chatting with each other while waiting our lecturer to come .After 10 or 20 minutes later ,I saw a young ladies came inside at that place .In my heart ,’I think that she must be our new lecturer ’.My first impression about that lecturer is she must be quiet an angry person because she not smile at all when she just arrived.. The class start with ‘al-fatihah’.That lecturer start that class with inform us about the flow of this course and others .The invirontment at that places was so quiet silent like ‘krik..krik..krik..’.Just the lecturer who are the one talking like her talking to the table and also with the chair because no one reply what she asking. .Everybody seems like to be a kind person. .but I think in reality, they must be fell ‘blur..blur and bluuurrr’ hahaha..That only what I think ,but who now the reality right? Looking at that situation ,our lecturer asked all the members of class to stand up and  talk about anything we want to talk. Everybody seems not face any difficulty to talk. After that, our lecturer have divided us into 2 group. I think that must be have a game we have to play .I feel so excited and  keep asking to myself ,what will going on??Is it have a game? What we have to do ?So ,after she divided us into group the game has begun .We have to make circle and another group also have to make the circle but more smaller than us because another group have to go in our circle. .In this game ,we must talk in front of our pair about anything that we want talk .We won’t notice that the time is running out, it already 5.45 o’clock. The game has been ended and we pray before we stopped the class. The moral that I get today is “Don’t judge the book by its cover” .It because the first impression about my lecturer is gone too far .She kind a friendly person.

No comments:

Post a Comment