href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Sunday 16 December 2012

 

Tuesday,11 December 2012

         Today is the fourth day our Bel 311 class. The game that have extended for yesterday will be going to continued today. The last pair for yesterday have choose Faiz and Atikah Kardi to be the next pair to introduced their partner. Ejat and I whisper with each other and said that Faiz will change his voice when he feel nervous. What Ejat and I guest is true ,he change his voice. Such a funny guys .So ,we laugh when look at that situation. After he and his partner have done the activity, he told us to guest what are the false statement. So, I want to try my luck to guest ,I choose to guest Atikah Kardi statement. I told them that Atikah never work at 7 e`leven. then Faiz said that the statement is true. Many people in our class feel shocked because I can guest so easily. Then Miss Zu asked Atikad,”Is it true Atikah?”then she said that statement is true because she never worked. Ejat is the shocked person because he told me, ”How do I know about her?”. Then I tell him that I just guest. Then we laugh. After all of the member in this class finished introduced about their partner, the game is end. Suddenly,Miss Zu told us that there have another game the we have to played. What a happy moment. So many game at the Bel class,my friend and I very liked it. So, Miss Zu told us that the game we have to played today is “That Shocking”. What kind of game it is? Never heard before this, just wait and see what will be going on ,hehehe. After she told us what to do, Ejat and I still feel blur and Ejat keep do his frowning face because we have to write anything that will be shocked when someone read it. I don’t have any idea at all. I asked Ejat,”what we have to do?”,Ejat also don’t have any idea at all. So tension, I think that only I who are not know what to do, but Fikri also same .Until the time that given to list all the statement was ended, Fikri only have 1 statement that he can list. I think he feel blur same like us(Ejat and I).After done list all the statement, Miss Zu told us to make an aeroplane. Oh my god, I don’t know how to make an aeroplane, but Miss Zu still asked me to make an aeroplane. I tried my best, but what the result that I get?. Miss Zu asked me to make an aeroplane, but what have I made ,a hat, hahahaahaha. Then ,everybody laugh at me. I just smile to them because I know my ability, I don’t have a talent to make an aeroplane. After that, we must to make that aeroplane to fly, so the situation is like when we at the primary school, so miss at my primary school. Besides that, we have to choose the aeroplane which is not our aeroplane because we have to read it at the front. what a shame moment, because everybody will know about our secret. First person that have choose to go front is Cik faa, she read the paper and the statement at that paper was shocked all the member because there have a statement that so shame to tell such as like to naked when want to go to sleep. Everybody was laugh and still asked with each other who are the one for that paper. Then, Cik Faa have to guest who are that paper belonging, then suddenly she tell that paper is mine. What a shame, everybody laugh at me, but the fact is, the paper is not mine .Until the last she cannot guest, the person was stand after Miss Zu asked. That really shocking, because it’s a girl, that girl is Syafikah Azmi. Everybody also cannot believe it. But I think that statement was not true because she already told me not to believe for that statement because she has create it, not a true statement. I trusted her. The second moment that was shame on that day is when Syafiqah Salleh have guested that I the one who are belonging that paper that have written the statement which is contain “like to wear a clothes even though that clothes not washed”. Feel very shame on that day because not one I become a victim but twice. So a shame moment. the class ended with a full of laugh moment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment