href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Saturday 23 March 2013

Class Cancelled


Tuesday, 12 March 2013

            Assalamualaikum, today the class has been cancelled by Miss Zu because I can said that almost half of my classmates have to go to FAMA because there have some activity that we must do at there. So, another half of my classmates who did not join us go to FAMA just stay at Uitm and also there have some of them which have to do the real SPEAKING TEST!!

What a scary thing to do because it too early. The group that I refer is Fikri group which is the first group who do this Speaking test. Good luck guys. May you all get a great mark and can do a great job. Insyaallah. So, I think that all I want to said, thank you for willingly to read my blog guys. Assalamualaikum.





No comments:

Post a Comment