href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Saturday 23 March 2013

Make Conclusion In Essay


Tuesday, 19 March 2013

            Assalamualaikum, how your day guys? Is it ok? I think you all enjoy for the cancelled class yesterday right? Hahaha, just kidding. Ok, today I want to continued write about what have happen in the class for this day. Firstly, as usual we just came back from the QMT class, but this time the class just around the corner because the distance is to short which is at the same block for this class. So, we can come a little bit early. When we come to the class, we saw there have a member from another class but at the same time Miss Zu was here but what has attract me was the member in that class use calculator in her class. Now, in my mind just think like this “is it Miss Zu teach them mathematics, or economic and so on?” . So, the entire classmates think not to disturbed them because we think we have arrived early today, so we just waited at the outside from the class. After 10 minutes later, they go out from the class and we come in to the class. Today, Miss Zu wants to teach us about how to make the conclusion in essay. So, she explains a little bit on how to do it. Then, she open the slide which is contain poet I think and she want someone to read it. Suddenly, she choose me to read it. Why me Miss Zu? The title for that poet is “The Jabberworker”, if I not mistake .hahaha.. ^_^. So, I read the passage in that slide and I think I cannot do better because feel shy with my classmates, but after half of the passage I read, I can fluently read it because I read it like I was sing a song..hehehe. Then, she asked us whether we understand or not about the passage, and we say no because there have an alien word that we do not know the meaning. After she explains a little bit about the story, we can get what the writer want to tell us from that story and we can make a conclusion from that story. Today was an amazing day for us because we have learnt something that useful for us. So, the class was end early and as usual, we go to the “pasar malam”. See you again, Assalamualaikum.

This is the situation in that class :)







Hahaha.. I have to read it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment