href="http://www.blogger.com/home" target="_blank">DASHBOARD+

Saturday 23 March 2013

How to attract people with our "Introduction"


Wednesday, 16 January 2013

            Hai to all the reader, we meet again. Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah for all His blessing we can see again this time. So, how your day guys? Is it wonderful? Have a great day? . So, I hope you all have a nice day, insyaallah. Okay, today I want to continue my writing for my blog. Firstly, our class start at the lab as usual at the CLL Sri Laksamana. I like go to lab because we can update our blog and also we can play the computer and so on.Today Miss Zu was teaching us on how to make an introduction paragraph. I got a little bit confusing to make this paragraph because there have a certain way on how to do it. Miss Zu have told us that we must use hook to attracting someone to read what we are writing. What that? How to do the hook? I don’t know at all. Miss Zu was shown us the types of hooks that can be used:

Here are the types of Hooks to make the paragraph:
1. Personal examples
2. Quotations
3. Facts or statistics
4. Rhetorical questions
5. Current events
6. Contrast to the thesis statement
7. Definition
8. Funnel / Broad to specific / general statements

The functions of the hooks are to attract the readers to read our writing and the readers will become more interesting to know about our writing. Besides that, we can combine these hooks into one paragraph. Not only use one of them. Just choose which one is suitable to combine them together in writing. Wow, it quite interesting to learn on how to make the hook in our writing because it can attract people to read what we are writing. I will try to apply this skills if I want to write something after this, insyaallah. Today I got a lot of knowledge that so useful to me. Thank Miss Zu. So, I think that all for today. It is because I have no idea at all to continue writing today. Hehehe. So, I would like to say Asslamualaikum to all the reader and hope we will see again in the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment